There is only one place you can see over 1,200 animals and that's at Australia Zoo!!
Before your trip to Australia Zoo we highly recommend taking a look at the map provided on the Zoo's website and making a plan of attack! There is so much to see and do. Here are a few things you aren't going to want to miss!
1. Showtime in the Crocoseum - Crickey! Don't miss all the slithering, swooping, jaw-snapping action of Australia Zoo's Wildlife Warriors Show. Here you'll experience a bird show, slithering snakes and get your adrenalin pumping as you watch a massics croc launch a strike from the waters edge!
2.Talking a walk through Roo Heaven, here you can get up close and personal with the Kangaroos.
3. Pat a Koala
4. Explore Bindi's Island - Take a journey to a tropical paradise, where you’ll find Bindi’s incredible three-storey treehouse and you can see the ring-tailed lemurs.
Eating Options - Australia Zoo has plenty of dining venues, located throughout Zoo and offer an extensive menu of fresh, hot and cold food and drinks. You will always find a spot to relax and enjoy your breakfast, morning tea, lunch or a quick snack! Alternatively you can bring your own food into the Zoo. Please refrain from taking glass, alcoholic beverages or plastic straws.
- Free car parking
- EFTPOS and ATMs
- Parents’ nursing rooms
- Toddler seats in bathroom stalls for parents’ convenience
- FREE rides, including a jumping pillow and teacup ride at Crikey! Kids Corner
- FREE The Laughing Frog Water Park
- A shaded playground
- Drinking fountains
- Chilled water refill stations
- Changing Places facility – accessible via MLAK key and located near Admissions or Otter Habitat. Contact Australia Zoo’s Admissions team for MLAK key access.
Under 3's: Free!
Children (Aged 3 to 14 years): $35
Pension (Valid Card holders): $47
Family 2 adults, 2 children: $172
Family 2 adults, 3 children: $189
Under 3's: Free!
Children (*Aged 3 to 14 years): $99
Please login to view all listing details!